Rick Pitino Promises Vengeance If You Report on His Next Scandal

Wednesday, August 26, 2009


Rick Pitino
Originally uploaded by NMdude
At the conclusion of today's Rick Pitino press conference, Pitino promised vengeance on anyone who dares report on his next scandal.

"I hate what the media did with this story," said Pitino. "Who cares what I did? No one was hurt until the big, bad media kept talking about it. But I promise you this, when I act unethically or break the law in the future, I promise you that I will get revenge. All I ask from Louisville Cardinal fans is to look away as I am getting revenge, because things could get ugly. Oh, and support the top 10 recruits I'm still going to bring in. And always remember that basketball games, more importantly winning a high percentage of basketball games, is, and should always be, the only thing talked about in Louisville. Well, maybe you could include the economy or politics or something. But basketball should be way up there."

Well said.

1 comment

mizerle06 said...

good stuff, man. this is spot on!

August 27, 2009 at 7:59 AM

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or trackback to your own site. Please refrain from personal attacks or use of profanity. No Spam.