Study Finds Shocking Link Between Forceful Blows to Head, Concussions

Thursday, October 1, 2009


On the heels of the study indicating that NFL players are more likely to suffer from dementia, or other memory-related impairments than the average population, another study has shown a shocking link between repeated forceful blows to the head and concussions.

"Who knew?" said a representative of the NFL. "I mean, it's crazy that there is a link between grown men running into each other at full speed and the incidence of head injury. I suppose their next theory to test out is that your hand is susceptible to fracture if you punch a brick wall...OWWWW! I think I just broke my hand!!"

0 comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or trackback to your own site. Please refrain from personal attacks or use of profanity. No Spam.