Brett Favre Denies Revenge Factor, Ever Playing for the Packers

Friday, October 2, 2009


The match-up between the Green Bay Packers and the Minnesota Vikings on Monday night is one of the most hyped games in recent memory, with Brett Favre playing his old team. Many feel that revenge is a motivating factor for the Vikings QB, a feeling that he denies. He has also denied ever playing for the Packers.

"I'll admit I played for the Jets before I got here," said Favre, "but the Packers? I don't think so. I mostly played pick-up games for Wrangler commercials. I have not ever played for the Green Bay Packers."

Despite the Brett Favre Steakhouse and a street named Brett Favre Pass, he remained steady in his denial of any past association with the Green Bay Packers.

"It's just a coincidence that those things are in Green Bay. I think Favre is like 'Smith' or 'Jones' in northeast Wisconsin. There's probably a hundred guys named Brett Favre there."

0 comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or trackback to your own site. Please refrain from personal attacks or use of profanity. No Spam.