Larry Johnson's Ridiculous Tweet Claims He Scored a Touchdown

Monday, October 26, 2009



Chiefs running back Larry Johnson may be in some trouble for what he said on his Twitter account, apparently ripping his head coach Todd Haley. In addition to insulting his coach, he is making outlandish claims, stating that he scored a touchdown during yesterday's game against San Diego.

"I can't believe you missed all those touchdowns I scored yesterday," said Johnson on his Twitter page, completely unaware that everyone saw the 37-7 blowout loss for the Chiefs, in which Johnson was kept out of the end zone and limited to 49 yards. "I was showin' off some mad skills. I probably ran for at least 300 yards. I am still one of the best running backs in the game today. Adrian Peterson got nothin' on me."

0 comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or trackback to your own site. Please refrain from personal attacks or use of profanity. No Spam.