T.O. on Not Catching a Pass: "Buffalo Media Members are a Bunch of Meanies"

Tuesday, September 29, 2009


The Buffalo Bills offense struggled over the past weekend, only scoring one touchdown in a 27-7 loss to the New Orleans Saints. Terrell Owens was held without a catch for the first time in 185 games, which Owens attributed to the postgame attack he suffered at the hands of the Buffalo media.

"The media in Buffalo is preventing me from playing an active role in this offense," said Owens. "They are a bunch of meanies, and they are trying to make me out to be some evil guy that thinks his quarterback (Trent Edwards) doesn't make good decisions or that the play calling stinks. Have I ever publicly stated anything negative about my quarterbacks or offensive coordinators? I don't think so."

0 comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or trackback to your own site. Please refrain from personal attacks or use of profanity. No Spam.