Jim Zorn Believed to Be First Coach to Get Lions a Win Since Wayne Fontes

Monday, September 28, 2009


The Detroit Lions actually won a football game yesterday, a 19-14 decision over the Washington Redskins. Redskins coach, Jim Zorn, is taking some heat in Washington over this game. However, researchers say Zorn should be praised for this historic event, as he is believed to be the first coach to get the Detroit Lions a win since Wayne Fontes.

"It's great that I could be a part of this historic game," said Jim Zorn. "I guess I would have preferred if my team won, but getting credit for a monumental win for another organization is pretty good too. Hopefully I can become a position coach or a coordinator for the Lions when I get fired by the Redskins."

0 comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or trackback to your own site. Please refrain from personal attacks or use of profanity. No Spam.