Fans Exhausted From Repeated Cheerleader Requests to Stand Up, Sit Down, Fight, Fight, Fight

Friday, September 25, 2009


Fans of the Maple Lake High School football team in Dunbar, Arkansas are tired. Not from a triple overtime late night thriller, but from repeated requests of the cheerleaders for fans to stand up, sit down, and fight, fight, fight. These fans aren't too happy about it.

"It was ridiculous!" said Pam Schuster, a parent of one of the players. "We came to watch the game and support the team, even though we aren't very good. Then, with us behind 28-7, our annoying cheerleaders kept asking us to stand up, sit down, fight, fight, fight. I am so tired and my knees are so sore today, I don't know what to do with myself."

One fan is filing an official complaint with the school. He wants the cheerleaders to incorporate cheers that are more indicative of the score.

Said an angry Mark Tipton, a 43-year-old lifelong fan of Maple Lake, "If I go to one more game, and the cheerleaders ask me to stand up and holler or ask me how much spirit I have when we are down by five touchdowns, I think I'm going to jab a fork in my eye."

0 comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or trackback to your own site. Please refrain from personal attacks or use of profanity. No Spam.