Favre Throws 3 INTs During Physical

Tuesday, August 18, 2009


Brett Favre
Originally uploaded by Jimbo3DC
WCCO, the CBS affiliate in Minneapolis, is reporting that Brett Favre would sign with the Vikings if he passed his physical. We have learned that he failed the physical by throwing 3 interceptions, otherwise known as Gunslinger's Disease.

"It's disappointing," said Favre. "I really wanted to come back and play now that training camp is over. I guess I'll just have to regroup and try this charade again next year."

Head coach Brad Childress echoed Favre's feelings.

"I really would have liked Brett to be on our football team. It just didn't work out this year. But mark my word, we will pursue Brett Favre to the ends of the earth...or at least to the Mississippi high school where he works out."

2 comments

rex said...

I think they will report on his first bowel movement any time now.

August 19, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or trackback to your own site. Please refrain from personal attacks or use of profanity. No Spam.