Fantasy Footballers in Frantic Search for Another Offensive Coordinator

Monday, August 31, 2009

Following the surprise firing of Chan Gailey by the Chiefs, millions of fantasy football players are frantically searching for a replacement offensive coordinator.

"This isn't good," said Larry Benson, an avid fantasy football player. "I new I was taking a risk with the Kansas City offensive coordinator, but I didn't think he'd get fired before the season even started. I am screwed, because there really isn't anyone left. I wish I had purchased some fantasy football insurance."

Sorry, Larry. That's just one of the risks you take in the high stakes all important life changing world of fantasy football.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or trackback to your own site. Please refrain from personal attacks or use of profanity. No Spam.