BREAKING NEWS: One Kentucky Basketball Coach Didn't Get Arrested, Cheat on His Wife, or Violate NCAA Rules Last Night

Thursday, August 27, 2009


Western Kentucky Hoops
Originally uploaded by awinner
In a shocking story, a current or former Division I head basketball coach from the state of Kentucky didn't get into any trouble last night. Ken McDonald, head men's basketball coach at Western Kentucky, simply enjoyed a nice meal at home with his family. With the reports involving Rick Pitino, John Calipari and Billy Gillispie, this news rocked the basketball hotbed of Kentucky.

"I'm not really sure what the big deal is," said McDonald. "I eat dinner at home with my family all of the time. I plan on keeping my nose out of trouble and running a clean program. Guess I just find it bizarre that it's news I didn't mess up."

Fans of Western Kentucky basketball applaud the way McDonald runs his program.

Said one fan, "It's great that he hasn't been arrested or all that other stuff. We actually prefer that WKU hoops is in the news for things that happen on the court and not all this extracurricular nonsense."

0 comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or trackback to your own site. Please refrain from personal attacks or use of profanity. No Spam.