Brett Favre Conflicted: "Am I a D-Bag or an Ass Clown?"

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Reports have surfaced that Brett Favre is conflicted over signing with the Vikings or remaining retired. That is not the only thing Favre is conflicted with. He wants to know, is he more of a d-bag, or an ass clown?

"I know it's been a little ridiculous lately, will I sign, won't I sign?" said Favre, in between takes of his Sears commercial. "But if I'm going to come back, I need to know, am I a d-bag or an ass clown? I just need a little time to think about things."

We tried to ask on Viking fan what his thoughts were on Favre, but unfortunately, this was his reaction.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

this one is really good man, all of these get a big laugh out of me.

hey we added you to the links on the left side of our page as "Sports Satire".

keep up the good and funny work!

July 26, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or trackback to your own site. Please refrain from personal attacks or use of profanity. No Spam.