2. Memphis Grizzlies - Blake Griffin's Brother, F, Oklahoma: If his brother is a #1 overall pick, he can't be too bad either.
3. Oklahoma City Thunder - Seattle Seahawks, NFL Team, Seattle: They stole the Sonics, why not the Hawks?
4. Sacramento Kings - Ricky Rubio, G, Spain: He's just too attractive to pass up at #4. No, he is INCREDIBLY GOOD LOOKING.
5,6. Minnesota Timberwolves - The T'wolves have a habit of trading draft picks, and will surely package the #5 and #6 picks for someone with plenty of upside potential, but who will inevitably become a flop.
7. Golden State Warriors - Joe Barry Carroll, PF, 1981: Good enough to be drafted twice when you're traded for Kevin McHale and Robert Parish.
8. New York Knicks - Stephen Curry, G, Davidson: Mike D'Antoni REALLY likes the though of Stephen Curry's mom....er Stephen Curry being in New York.
9. Toronto Raptors - DeJuan Blair, F, Pittsburgh: Plans are to use the wide bodied 275 pound Blair as a goalie at Raptor company picnics during those long Canadian winters.
10. Milwaukee Bucks - Early reports are that the Bucks will take a foreign player or a college dropout.