Jamie Moyer Taken Out of Starting Rotation; Sent to Nursing Home

Wednesday, August 12, 2009


Jamie Moyer
Originally uploaded by Darrins
Jamie Moyer has been taken out of the starting rotation. Many are reporting about how upset he is at being sent to the "bullpen".

(MLB News)

(All Things Philly Sports)

(Babes Love Baseball)

The aging Moyer is actually being sent to a Philadelphia area nursing home, and he's not too happy about it.

"If they don't want me to start, and they want Pedro, whatever," said the 46-year old Moyer. "But a nursing home? Shouldn't my family be making that decision? I guess my agent should have read my contract a little better."

Moyer's next start will come at the nursing home's "Family Fun Day" this Saturday.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or trackback to your own site. Please refrain from personal attacks or use of profanity. No Spam.