Browns to Name Starting QB Based on Higher Madden Rating

Thursday, August 13, 2009


Cleveland Browns
Originally uploaded by dermpics
The Cleveland Browns have a highly publicized quarterback battle this preseason between Derek Anderson and Brady Quinn. There have even been cheating allegations during intrasquad scrimmages. To settle things once and for all, coach Eric Mangini has decided to use the QB with the higher rating on Madden 10, to be released tomorrow.

"I'm sick of this crap," said Mangini. "This cheating nonsense, all the questions. I'm just sick of it. The Madden folks have done this for a while, so why not name a starter based on their rating? I know I could have used the internet to find the ratings sooner, but I like to play the game myself first."

Mangini would not comment on which rating he would use, but one would assume overall. For Derek Anderson's sake, he better hope it's the overall rating and not the dreamy good looks rating. If that's the case, he'll be holding a clipboard for sure.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or trackback to your own site. Please refrain from personal attacks or use of profanity. No Spam.